– Can I take your order, sir?
– Is this … wow … is this Sweden-Germany?
– And it just started?
– Uh … no, it’s halftime.
– Oh wow.
– Would you like to order? The kitchen is closing soon.
– Oh, wow, is it so late? What is simple for the kitchen to make?
– Well it’s not closed yet, so you can order it all. It’s not a problem.
– Oh, wow. Wait, is it women playing?
– Yes. It’s women.
– Even better!
– [Yfirlætislega] Yes.
– Are these the best?
– What do you mean?
– Are these the best players?
– In the world?
– Yes, or in Germany and Sweden. Is this the World Cup? ‘Cause they don’t have that every year, do they?
– Uh, I’m not sure.
– Is it the World Cup?
– Uh, yes, I think it’s the World Cup.
– Ok, wow. That’s great. Amazing.
– Would you like to order?
– Yes, wow, please, I’ll have the tacos. Are they good?
– They’re very good. And to drink?
– Do you have that german thing, the weize?
– Uh …
– Hefeweiz …
– I’m not sure, wait …
– Wow, wait, here it is. Weissbier. That’s my favorite.
– I can get you one of those.
– Wow. Great. Bitte schön.
– No problem.
[Á meðan á næsta borði]
– Nej, nej, det går inte. Så spelar man inte. Ingen disciplin!
– Scheisse! Scheisse!
– Sverige, Sverige über alles!